Friday, February 27, 2009

Season Finale= GONNA BE EPIC!!!!

WaSP- Episode VII will be the SEASON finale, and I am especially proud of this one.
My voice acting will be
110%
in this one, and the epic ending will bring a tear to your eye. I hope...
i cried writing this one, but you'll know why at the end. And don't wait for the whole thing to load and just skip to the end. Or you won't understand a few things.
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPENDOUS STORYLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a disturbing dream, Commander Philip Blue awakes to the sound of a helicopter taking off. He then finds that his partner in crime stopping, Gus Rush, is gone.

I won't tell you the rest. It'll only make it that much more epic. But seriously, the second it's uploaded, I'll give you the link. YOU NEED TO SEE THIS TO SURVIVE!!

PS- I am no longer accepting special guest voice actors. It adds on another 4 days for them to send in the lines, which I don't REALLY want.

PPS- You know how I said I was going to make another machinima series called- "Heading Into History", which I am going to make. But a friend loaned Halo 2 to a DIFFERENT friend, which sucks. I REALLY want to make that, but I can't. Oh well. Just be happy with WaSP.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPS- My birthday falls on
3/1/09
Episode VII will be submitted in the late afternoon. I am putting SO MUCH HYPE behind this episode, that I will remove it for 1 bad comment (jk). But seriously, IT WILL BE AMAZING!!!

P(X50)S- Tell your friends, cousins, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, moms and dads about WaSP! I need my work to be exanded!


PPPPS-
Cya

No comments: