Sunday, February 1, 2009

WaSP Progression= 50%

I've got the first half of WaSP, which is a pain in the ASS to make! Lots of drama, not much humor, I'll improve with each one. Well I'm not about to get my ass up to go work on it because it's already planted on a pillow. I'm watchin' the Super Bowl, and the commercials, I have to say, SUCK! Well, I know you care, so I'll stop talking about it. Now the new session of my blog posts, The Quote of the Post!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quoter- digitalph33r
movie- digitalph33r? Jon ?dead?
Quote-
"This is Jon, posting a comment from beyond the grave. Yes, I died in a fatal car accident, I was having wild sex and lost control of the vehicle. I'm in a better place now though. I didn't think hell would have internet."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's Jon' youtube channel.

CYA.

No comments: