Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Updates, Updates, Updates...

UPDATES

#1- Heading Into History Trailer will be made by next week. I am getting Halo 2, (FINALLY!) which is necessary to production. Check one of my earlier blog posts for the storyline.

#2- Due to production of Heading Into History, I will not be working on WaSP, but I may either-
#1- Stop WaSP
#2- Alternate between weeks, for example, HIH, WaSP, HIH...

I'll put a poll on the right for you.

#3- I MAY be getting a voice actor, from Machinima.com, to help, and be one of the main characters. MAYBE!

That's it. I hope you enjoy it a lot. It's kinda my shot at MLG players, clans, the average, "Hey there's a chick on Xbox Live! Let's ask her out!" people, and the people who sit at their computers all day and play Runescape/WOW. But
Cya.

No comments: