Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Details

Blog has been moved to

slaughterville6.webs.com

Use the blog link at the top.

Just to shed some light on the WaSP movie. The following statements will be answered in T or F form-

It may or may not be told from Philip Blue's point of view. T

It will use the storyline last posted. T

It may or may not take a shitload of time to make and watch. Probably though. T

It may or may not be on machinima.com T

I may or may not do a commentary afterwards (because you all love my voice...) T

It will be about Philip Blue's escapades into a cave deep in Camazotz... What? F

I will love the production of it and have fun with it! F

Everyone will think it more epic than Hamlet (I haven't even read it) T?

Everyone will stop giving me recommendations T

The voicing will be kick-ass T

It will not relate to the WaSP Season 1 events, but will have the same characters T

I will do it ALL myself T

Well, I hope that helps all of you out a little and I hope you enjoy the movie. I was kinda in a hurry while I typed the last post. I was

REALLY

FUCKIN

TIRED!

YOU KNOW?

Well, again, I hope this helps you and enjoy the movie. Also, here's a video of the fattest freakin giraffe I've EVER seen. Rate it 5 stars or you will get your genitals eaten by that combination of an elephant and giraffe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4nDMhzCSOE&feature=related

Just watch it. It's freakin hillarious. Anyway, I'm writing for the WaSP Movie right now, so fuck off. jk.

cya.

1 comment:

Game-Zone Recreation said...

I saw that you like Call of Duty 4 so I thought you might be interested in a Free Xbox 360 Video Game Contest that my organization is throwing. By the way, is there any games you're looking forward to that are about to come out?