Monday, April 6, 2009

It's uploading... HERE! YAY! Finally! He did something!

It's uploading... HERE! YAY! Finally! He did something!
No, I'm not taking a dump, I'm notifying all of my 3 to 5 fans of the new WaSP vid, which is the actual ending to Season 1!

Now, you're PROBABLY wondering what season II will be about. Or not. If not, leave. Don't come back you waste of space. loljkbrbbq. ...

Anyway, WaSP- Season II will cover a new group of people that are also in a WaSP program (how'd ya guess?) named

Keith Malloy
Tony Simms
and
Charles King

Story line-
Keith Malloy, after being released from the Nevada state prison, is recruited by a policeman, A Special policeman that is, named Tony Simms and has to join WaSP.

He is reluctant at first, but he grows to like working with other policemen. Then the day comes that he goes on a strange call to William McMahon's bookstore. Charles King, streetname- The Monkey Smuggla, is caught doing grafitti on the side of the bookstore.

Keith assumes that, by his street name, he is somehow smuggling monkeys, and he is imprisoned for a bull shit reason.

They try to find out who is leading the monkey hugger crime syndicate, and while they do, officers are mysteriously resigning, or getting cut down in their sleep, by a masked figure.

Keith and Tony are the only ones that remain, and they have to survive by whatever means necessary. They know one thing for sure-

They
are
going
to
die.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds cool, huh? I know. I just made up some bull shit at my laptop while I was typing this. I LOVE to improvise.

I am sponsoring something today.

The Decapitator

The only razor guaranteed to shave ONLY your overgrown whiskers.

Okay, that's today's blog post. I'm the Dead Pi- I mean, I'm slaughterville6. Now for the Game Releases of the week. Shit. I did it again.

Here's the link for the Following Events vid. IT KICKS ASS YO!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNsM5Meu-rU

PS- Tell me(in a comment) if the music sounds sad, or if it sounds more like elevator music. I NEED TO KNOW!

UPDATE- Heading Into Histor33 will never be made. Or published on the world wide web.
Sawweeeeeeeeeeey.

Yikes.

Thanks,
Lincoln

No comments: