Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A vacation. Yay.

I'm going to take a vacation to Arkansas to watch some baseball.

I won't be at my 360 or laptop for Friday, this weekend, and most of Monday.

I'll get home on Monday, but I'll probably just go right to sleep, because I'll have been in a car for 10 hours...

Arkansas is the #1 college baseball team, and I've liked them since I was oh... 3?

Baseball is the best sport out there. HANDS DOWN!

Anyway, I'll try to put Episode 1 Act 1 of s2 up before Friday, because I'm leaving first thing in the morning.

Episode 1 act 1 is entitled Arrival, not pilot like everyone else calls them. I hate calling an episode 'pilot'. It's also about 3 minutes long. I cut it at the most epic part.

I downloaded IMovie so expect to see a lot more special effects and crap in WaSP S2. It's going to be more epic than the HIH promo. That's no fib. God, I hate that word.

CYA.

No comments: