Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WaSP vid

I know I'm a total hypocrite, quit telling me.
I said I'd take all the WaSP vids down, but why the hell would I do that?
That was just telling the people giving me "improve your voice acting" tips to SHUT THE HELL UP OKAY!?!

Firstly, I don't have a mic to improve, so stop telling me to.
Secondly-... well, just shutup.

If you want to give me recommendations, read the comments on my videos by theBCEproductions, which I recommend subscribing to. He uses UVS, which works like shit, and has a Diamond VC500, just like me, and has some pretty cool Halo 3 custom game event coming up, which I will be kicking ASS in. Ahem...

Anyway, WaSP- S2- Episode I- [Act II]- Day 1 is uploading so I'll give you a link when that finishes. I started it at like fucking 6:00 today so it's probably gonna get done at 12:30 tonight. Which sucks. I guess .avi files take years to upload. I'll just check in the morning and not shut my laptop off.

I came back from vacation on Sunday, because the third game in the series got rained out, so we just went on back home on Sunday, and I didn't have to go to school on Monday so guess what I did? Play Xbox 360 and have fun? Sleep in? No and no. I made machinima just for you guys! Enjoy it! Don't complain about it.

The question remains- Will WaSP EVER be on machinima.com?!?!?! Send me an e-mail at 31lrush@live.com to answer the question. Will it? Probably not. I'm not good enough. That's the attitude, right? It makes me work my ass off.

By the way, The Commander is supposed to be old so that's why his voice "sucks". I hate saying that word. Like a voice can take a dick and suck it, right? Oh well. Enough of my bitching and moaning.

Well, it's still uploading, so I'm just gonna end the post now and give you the link in an update.

Link-

Cya.

No comments: