Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WaSP video and updates

Hey.

I rendered the WaSP- Episode I- Act II again so it's not an avi file, so it won't take 8 years to upload. Yeah, this one's going a lot faster, so I'll ACTUALLY give you a link in an update. I guess I accidentally shut my laptop off last night. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Description-
Keith Malloy has been given an offer he can't refuse, and he is beginning his training with WaSP...

There might be an hq button so use it blah blah blah. Do I ever shut up?

By the way, I am making a Red Vs Blue BOOK! Basically, I just write the episodes. Not like I'll ever sell it, I'm just making it. I'm also making a Red Vs Blue army men thing, but it's not machinima, so I won't put it up. Ha ha ha you just got screwed bitch.

I am also making a website that will have ALL OF THE MACHINIMA I'VE EVER MADE! That includes some stuff I've never put on the world wide web. It should be done by April 21

And, watch Viva La Vida Halo Music Video by GeneticSpartan on the Tube. Subscribe to him too. That video is the sickest thinng I'll ever see in my life.

Link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEMDHUhFgkU

Cya

No comments: